People We Support - Questionnaire Results
22nd November 2016 |
Hello everyone and a big thank you to everyone that completed the satisfaction survey earlier this year. You gave us lots of good information and told us what we need to do better.
94 people Future Directions support answered the questions in the survey, some people needed help to do this.
186 people who work for Future Directions sent back a completed survey.
Below are the things that your staff and Future Directions do well:
- You are very happy with the care and support you get.
- Staff treat you with respect and kindness.
- Staff listen to you if you have something to say.
- Staff help you to be healthy and well.
- Staff help you to stay in touch with your family and friends.
- Below are some of the things that Future Directions could do better:
- Spend more time with your staff
- Stay up later or go out more a night time
- Choose new staff that come to your home.
This is how Future Directions are going to make things better.
- To help staff spend more time with you some staff are been trained in ‘Active support’, this will help staff involve you more in the daily household chores and spend more time together.
- We are working with the members of the SPICE team, staff in the Human Resources Department and managers from the area you live, to make sure you help choose new staff coming to your home.
- We are going to ask for volunteers to help people go out at night. We will be asking you if you would like to go out at night and what you would like to do, this will help us get the right volunteers to help you.
If you would like more information or to ask any questions either give me a ring, Kim Barrett on 0161 769 9000 or call in to see me at Marle House.
« Back to blog