Our Key Strengths
- Person centred support plan including health action plan: We work with individuals to develop support plans, and communication passports, which help them to fulfil their potential.
- Involving families: We have an excellent reputation for involving and consulting families.
- Partnership working: We work with Commissioners, Multidisciplinary Teams, Local Authorities, landlords, families, advocates and circles of support. We have a range of key partnerships with housing providers and social funders enabling us to deliver various innovative models of accommodation and support.
- Innovation: We continue to creatively find ways of supporting people that increases their independence using assisted technology wherever possible.
- Track Record: We have over 20 years experience of supporting people with complex needs, including successfully enabling many to move from hospital with a 100% success rate.
- Employment of Nurses and Social Workers: We promote the employment of Nurses and Social Workers within our management structure for the skills, knowledge and expertise they bring.
- Recruitment: We operate a values based recruitment process. This involves the people we support and their families at every stage.
- Staff Training: We invest heavily in all employees by delivering high quality training specific to the people we support and the requirements of Skills for Care.
- Specialist Roles: We employ specialist staff including: Employment Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, Governance Lead and specialists in Learning Disabilities including complex needs (PMLD), Epilepsy, Autism, Dementia, Personalisation, Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) and Safeguarding.