Why work for us?
- Future Directions CIC provides fully comprehensive induction training for all new employees. Certificates for accredited training such as First Aid are issued
- Ongoing training and support at the very highest of standards to develop your potential and shape your career
- We offer the opportunity to train towards a fully funded Level 2 or Level 3 Health and Social Care diploma
- We currently have funding available for other Level 2 Skills for Care distance learning courses
- Opportunity to become an I Care Ambassador in conjunction with Skills for Care
- Competitive rates of pay
- Occupational Pension Scheme with employer contribution of up to 3%
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme – Fideliti
- Recruit a friend payment £25
- Outstanding Staff Contribution Award - Recipients of this award win a day's annual leave.
- Support Worker Sessions - A question and answer session between front line staff and senior management. Feedback from these sessions are valuable.
- Metro Monewywise Credit Union - A convenient way to save money direct from your salary and asccess low cost, flexible loans if required.
- Free membership to the world's number one mindfulness app Headspace.